We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the company’s brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, in Germany, Romania, Portugal and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment. With People at the core of everything we do, our team of 700+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an “eyes-on-the-customer” approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what they strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what their team’s minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in their DNA right from the start of their operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to their customers’ needs, while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides their extensive sports sponsorships programme across markets that varies from popular teams to Olympic Champions, they also deploy a social responsibility programme that focuses on Technology, Safetainment and Sports.
Kaizen is a technology company at heart. They are proud of their engineering culture and their Agile Scrum environment and they are looking for passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and the mindset to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact on our products. Our team works in large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users within a fast-paced growing business.
Most of their sites and services are written in C#/ASP.NET with server-rendered (Razor) views in tandem with jQuery, newer sites and services written in .NET Core with Vue.js for the front-end layer. In both cases our web applications require pixel perfect HTML and modular CSS code that covers the needs of our responsive designs in order to provide a unique experience to our customers. They use Gitlab for code versioning and CI, as well as the Atlassian stack for tickets and documentation.
All UI/Front-end code is written in Vue and Vue.X for state management. They use Jest for their unit tests. APIs are exposed using ASP.NET Core (both HTTP and websocket endpoints).
Frontend engineers in the company are responsible for the UI layer of their customer-facing websites and internal tools.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a passionate development team;
- Build fast UIs that remain responsive under a constant barrage of streaming updates;
- Provide a consistent behavior, look and feel across various devices and browsers;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bugs and devise solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent working experience as a software engineer;
- Analytical thinking and the ability to methodically break down complex problems;
- Good understanding of web communication protocols and APIs (HTTP, REST, AJAX, WS etc.);
- Aptness to quickly learn and adopt newer frameworks and technologies;
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with a modern web development framework (Angular, React, Vue etc.);
- Familiarity with immutable stores and patterns (Redux etc.);
- Familiarity with any testing frameworks;
- Bonus points for an active GitHub or StackOverflow (or similar) account.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies’ development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting expenses.
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Diversity
They are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Their people are their strongest asset and they focus on attracting and keeping key talent to meet their goals. They acknowledge that all that they have achieved thus far, is nothing less than the solid outcome of our people and their unique talents. They are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, colour, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
In their last Employee Engagement survey, they pride ourselves on having achieved a score of 94% on diversity, indicating that our employees feel that they are treated fairly regardless of their age, gender, family status, race, national origin, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.