We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our Client is an online sportsbook and casino, providing very competitive odds, cooperates with the most important Casino Providers and also provides top notch customer support! Their goal is to offer an easy to use betting and casino platform for their clients and excellent customer care, under a secure and safe environment.
Our Client is a fast growing gaming company, and is seeking for passionate people for full-time employment. The successful candidate will be contributing to the development of state of the art web applications and native apps. This is a great opportunity for a vibrant and collaborative candidate who loves working with a team in a fast-growing dynamic environment.
- Relevant post-secondary Computer Science diploma, degree, or practical equivalent.
- 5 + years experience in software web development
- Strong technical skills experience writing complex Angular 5+ applications
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and Web Services using REST and JSON
- Experience in any NoSQL or SQL database (MongoDB, Oracle, Redis, etc)
- Knowledge of source code control processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Nexus, NPM)
- Good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze business requirements
- Familiar with Responsive Web Design
- .NET Framework, C#, Web API
- Analyze business requirements and contribute to designing a solution
- Develop and test Web API services that meet specifications
- Implement dynamic, rich web pages that fluently interact with back-end services
- Clearly communicate with management, team leaders and support colleagues
- Modern offices and equipment; a friendly, relaxed atmosphere; flexible working hours
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Health insurance plan