We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our Client is an Innovative end-to-end IoT solutions provider, founded in Athens, Greece in 2004 and a fully owned Vodafone subsidiary since 2012.
They are looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible to design, develop and install software solutions and be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software Engineer’s responsibilities will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
- Interact with UI/UX designer to deliver expected UI
- Develop reusable UI components
- Optimize application for speed and advanced user-experience
- Develop and maintain code for desktop and mobile applications
- Provide quality code based on standards
- BSc degree in Software or relevant field
- Expertise in Angular 5+, Typescript
- Knowledge CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS) & frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFS)
- Experience in .NET (preferably .NET core) is a plus
- Experience in consuming REST APIs.
- Familiarity with W3C validation principles
- Familiarity with Jira is a plus