We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a travel and tourism international company with offices in Greece and abroad offering a wide range of services through its on-line B2B transaction system. The company intends to fully develop it to accommodate its multiple business locations. This transaction system is able to create and process bookings, manage the company’s offerings and inventory/trade flow as well as multilocation requests; new requirements lead to further development, though.
- Work with a team of developers and contractors to further develop this web based system;
- Development products should run without flaws on major browsers, tablets and smartphones
- At least 2 years of proven working experience programming web platforms, services, sites web applications and mobile applications;
- Proven experience in Angular/Typescript.
- APIs, JSON/XML, REST/SOAP
- PrimeNG, Material, Bootstrap
- GIT (or similar)
- Preferred graduates in computer science, computer engineering and management information system majors with knowledge and skill of developing a web platform;
- Post-graduate degrees are not required but they will be considered a plus;
- Self-discipline in order to finish work on a timely basis.