We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an independent, Italian Group, an insurance company with a strong international presence. With its leading position in Western Europe and an increasingly significant presence in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia, in 2017 it was included among the most sustainable companies in the world by the Corporate Knights ranking.
Right now they are looking for a talented Front – End Engineer.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining software for the document composition of the company
- Create and maintain a consistent user experience across several communication channels
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and promote best practices
- The ideal candidate will be working with a team of highly skilled IT professionals, participating in all phases of the development cycle, from analysis to development, test & implementation
- University/College Degree or Technical School Diploma
- Fluency in both English and Greek
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good knowledge of Graphics Tools
- Knowledge of XML, XSD structures
- Experience in Document Composition
- Experience in Document Management Platforms
- Experience in Web Services
- Experience in Quadient platform will be considered as a strong asset
- Experience in Insurance Business will be considered as an asset
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Team player