We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
On behalf of our client, We are seeking mid & senior level frontend software engineers for the New Technology dept. New technology is the R&D, always on the lookout for tech that will help us scale out to meet the ever increasing demand for our services. While working in the online gaming industry you will be presented with a unique set of challenges, from handling vast amounts of data flowing through the system to securing your applications from external abuse- life is never boring! If finding solutions to hard problems is your idea of fun come to join one of the highest quality teams around- us! (yes we’re modest like that). Our stack is mostly C# with ASP.NET Core on the backend, and Elixir is fast becoming a core part of it. Angular is what we use to make the frontend tick and this is where we need you!
- As a member of the New Technology team, you will be expected to work closely with the rest of the
team, as well as with all other software and IT teams throughout the company.
- Understanding the architecture, business and technologies used will make you a valuable team member, able to suggest and implement improvements on existing systems and services.
- Our ideal co-worker has a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in delivering a polished product. You should not be averse to programming around changing requirements- this is a fast-paced industry.
- We expect members of this team to constantly strive to keep up-to-date on new tools, languages, and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Team player
- Ability to quickly adapt in related frameworks and technologies
- Experience using Angular (2.0+)
- Analytical thinking and the ability to methodically break down complex problems
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
Nice to have
- Deep understanding of Angular 2+, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler Familiar with testing frameworks such as jasmine, karma, and mocha
- Worked on apps with modern stack (ES2015, Flexbox, CSS Modules)
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and API aspects
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus points for a GitHub (or similar) account with some cool projects
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Career & competencies’ development
- Continuous training
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary package & bonus