We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a is the leading online gaming operator in Greece, developing cutting-edge technology and offering 24/7 entertainment to their members. They build their Dev Hub in Greece working with Agile and transfer knowledge from one Developer to another. Also sharing best practices and always upgrade themselves.
They are seeking passionate frontend software engineers to join the New Technology dept.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent working experience as a software engineer
- Analytical thinking and the ability to methodically break down complex problems
- Team player
- Good understanding of web communication protocols and APIs (HTTP, REST, AJAX, WS, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt newer frameworks and technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with a modern web development framework (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Familiarity with immutable stores and patterns (Redux etc.)
- Familiarity with any testing frameworks
- Bonus points for an active GitHub or StackOverflow (or similar) account
What can you expect
- Lot’s of reading! If this is your first time using Angular, you will have a lot of catching up to do. And if it’s not, reading up on the latest advancements can’t hurt either
- Exciting challenges- building fast UIs that remain responsive under a constant barrage of streaming updates are not for the weak of heart
- A leading role: as an experienced engineer you may find yourself guiding less experienced team members in all things frontend
- The best mentors: we are proud to have some of the best engineers around on the team who are always happy to help you with anything code or SF related
- Friendly environment: we promote knowledge sharing, cooperation, and beers
- Normal working hours: no death marches, no 10-hour work stretches. We love scrum and work-life balance
- Nice rigs: dual 2.5K monitors, latest i7s, tons of RAM, fast SSDs