We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an Information Technology Company offering solutions and services targeting specific sectors such as the Media, Banking, Retail Sectors, Utilities and Public Sector Organisations. As a full-service software development company, they apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, machine learning, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. They strive to deliver quality software solutions for top clients and global leaders in numerous industries, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
The company’s research unit works at the frontiers of international research and innovation and collaborates with world-class academic and industrial actors, start-ups and SMEs, on large collaborative research projects (Horizon 2020) in various sectors such as Media, Public Sector transformation, Smart Cities and sustainability, Healthcare, and Manufacturing with our core competence being on machine learning and AI, data analytics, blockchain, large-scale cloud implementations.
They are looking for a passionate Front-end Software Engineer to join the company’s Innovation Lab. Someone who loves programming, works with new technologies as they emerge, deals with challenges and delves deep into the problems, without losing his/her cool.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about his/her work, can generate ideas, solve problems and like to work in an international environment.
Successful candidates for this position will adapt quickly to new development environments and changing business requirements, learn new systems, gain new skills, create reliable & maintainable code, and find creative, scalable solutions to challenging problems.
• Design, implement and test technical solutions
• Analyse, modify and maintain existing applications
• Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
• At least 3 years professional experience
• Front-end Programming experience in React and/or Angular
• Software Architecture Trends and Patterns (Microservices, REST, Serverless)
• Repositories: MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Solr, Elasticsearch
• Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Higher-than-average compensation matching the selected profile
• Private health coverage
• Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
• Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills
• Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
• Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office).
• Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment