We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an award-winning online travel wholesaler. They provide the most innovative booking experience in the travel industry and empower travel agents by providing them with a huge portfolio of accommodation, activities, transfer services and ferry tickets in over 150 countries. It is a B2B provider with over 50M requests per day. They are the biggest innovation B2B platform across Australia & US.
They are seeking a highly talented, dynamic and technical Front End Engineer to join their team.
- Implement solutions and product development based on the business requirements for the application portfolio & platform.
- Use the latest lightweight front-end technologies and agile methodologies to build world-class web products
- Be an active participant in all aspect of the software delivery process
- Program to perfection
- Build applications that scale and are reliable
- Push the envelope, trying new things to achieve the desired results
- Support other developers and associated Development & Innovation resources as appropriate
- At least two years experience as a Front End Developer
- Sound knowledge of OOP and Composition concepts
- Strong UX and product sensibility
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Critical thinker, analytical and passionate about solving technical problems
- Proven experience in creating web pages with HTML5/ CSS3
- Sound experience with implementing the responsive design using Bootstrap/Foundation
- Working knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks like (CodeIgniter, Kohana, Zend or similar)
- Practical knowledge of frameworks/ libraries like Angular(preferable), Reactjs, Vuejs or Knockoutjs. KnockoutJS, AngularJS (preferable)
- Familiar with tools like Grunt/Gulp/WebPack (desirable)
- Experience writing unit tests with Jasmine, Sinon (desirable)
- Familiar with Continuous Integration process (preferable)
- Experience in working with API’s
- Experience in working with version control repositories like Git.