We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our Client is part of the biggest Asian software house.
A group of companies located in the Far East with offices in the Philippines and Hong Kong. It is one of the largest betting and gaming company.
The development team in Athens will be a part of a greater team abroad who will all be working on the same project. The IT direction comes from Manila in the Philippines and the two development units are in Gibraltar and Athens.
- Develop websites based on technical and functional specifications provided by the client;
- Continued maintenance, development, and bug fixes for the existing web sites;
- Utilize source control tools such as Gitlab for maintaining code versioning and releases;
- Test the website on different browsers and identify any technical problems;
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications;
- Attend daily meetings to report on assigned tasks’ progress and attend fortnightly meetings
- for project planning and other meetings from time to time;
- Complete tasks & deliver projects on-time and to the highest standards;
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Strong working knowledge of web services including REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Strong command of MySQL
- Ability to write and interpret technical documentation
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and works well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Preferable two years of relevant experience
- Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive
- Above industry salary rates and competitive benefits package
- Private Health Insurance Package
- Work in the dynamic sports & gaming sector with top multinational teams
- Continuous training program
- Further career opportunities await the successful candidate