We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a next-generation platform for the shipping and commodities trading industries. They use cutting-edge technologies to eliminate operational overhead and market inefficiencies. It provides a single point of communication for Traders, Ship Owners, Brokers, Shipping Agents, and Port Authorities in order to streamline their operations and reduce errors.
- Gather requirements for new integrations and product features, plan and code the implementation and manage its rollout.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with the latest back-end trends, as well as front-end best practices.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time industry experience developing and maintaining web apps in production.
- At least a year of experience with Node.js.
- At least a year working with a modern frontend framework (preferably Angular or React).
- Above average knowledge of container technologies. We use Docker
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and familiarity with NoSQL (preferably MongoDB or CouchDB).
- Good understanding of testing (unit, integration, functional).
Nice To Have
- Mobile development experience.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS).
- Understanding of cryptography and security best practices.
- Any big data experience a plus.