We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Tradeline a next-generation platform for the shipping and commodities trading industries is hiring a Full Stack Engineer to eliminate operational overhead and market inefficiencies. It provides a single point of communication for Traders, Ship Owners, Brokers, Shipping Agents, and Port Authorities in order to streamline their operations and reduce errors. Right now they want to expand their team because of their business in London and Singapore. The team writes Golang for its’ back-end services and uses Blockchain technologies to create the next generation trading platform.
Tradeline is a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since their inception, they have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
As part of the engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products, able to make an impact from day one.
- Gather requirements for new integrations and product features, plan and code the implementation and manage its roll-out.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with the latest back-end trends, as well as front-end best practices.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time industry experience developing and maintaining web apps in production.
- At least a year of experience with Node.js
- At least a year working with a modern frontend framework (preferably Angular or React).
- Above average knowledge of container technologies. We use Docker
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and familiarity with NoSQL (preferably MongoDB or CouchDB).
- Good understanding of testing (unit, integration, functional).
Nice To Have
- Mobile development experience.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS).
- Understanding of cryptography and security best practices.
- Any big data experience a plus.
- Attractive salary package
- Free lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Company sponsored attendance to your favorite tech conferences