We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a Greek company operating in the fashion industry since 1974 with headquarters in Athens, Greece and a team working in Paris, France. The company is planning on expanding its presence in Europe with the UK as the first step of that plan. With more than 50 physical stores in Greece and other European countries, a customer-centric strategy and approach, an impressive web presence, a mission and values based on high professional standards and a healthy working environment (more than 250 employees).
They have managed to gain customers’ support from its very beginning. With the whole shift towards the web, in 2013 the company’s successful physical store presence moved to the web. That was one of the company’s most important milestones as its whole approach changed from luxury to fast fashion.
Currently they are looking for a Full Stack Developer with experience in both front-end and back-end programming languages, Development Frameworks and third-party libraries to staff the application development department by contributing to the design and creating Web applications
Key areas of responsibility:
- To succeed in both the development, control and documentation of software solutions which delivers for final control and acceptance by business partners (UAT) -always following the basic principles of software development and in accordance with IT management policies – as well as in the complete delivery of projects undertaken at the agreed times and in the expected quality.
- To succeed in the correct recording, analysis and design of solutions based on operational needs agreed with the departments involved.
- To ensure the continuous and smooth operation of software solutions that have been put into productive operation as well as in their maintenance and expansion improving their performance whenever necessary and in accordance with business needs that arise.
- Participate in training programs and seminars so that there is continuity information on the latest technologies, techniques and methods but also on meetings of the department for the promotion of our work and the information and training of the other involved departments of the company.
- Participation in all stages of implementation or upgrade of applications, from
- conception as the application.
- Client Client-side and server-side architecture design
- Development of visually attractive front-end applications for both desktop and me
- mobile responsive design.
- Writing high quality source code but also effective APIs within specific deadlines
- Evaluation of existing applications for reprogramming, updating and add new features.
- Development of technical documents and manuals for its accurate representation design and application code.
- Channeling the passion for technology in finding new and effective methods of solving daily challenges.
- University or TEI degree in Informatics or in a corresponding school of technology direction related to technology)
- Proven experience of 2+ years as a Full-Stack or developer
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with Common stacks
- Familiarity with Web Servers (eg Apache) and UI / UX design
- Good knowledge of source control management systems such as Gitlab, GitHub etc.
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Familiarity with ASP NET MVC or Razor Pages.
- Knowledge of database design, design and analysis (MS SQL Server, My SQL, MongoDB)
- Develop and execute database queries and perform analyzes
- Good knowledge of waterfall project management methodologies & agile
- Knowledge of ITSM procedures & amp; DevOps will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills,
- Automotive and good organization and planning skills
- Collaborative approach that favors the exchange of ideas and finding solutions, as the position requires continuous cooperation with all departments