We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an award-winning Banking and Investment Management software provider. The company has a presence in 45 countries and offices in key financial centers.
Their vision is to provide innovative technology solutions that enable Financial Institutions and corporates across the world to deliver their full potential to their clients.
The Full-Stack Web Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on Investment software applications.
- Designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivers high-availability and performance.
- Contributes to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules she/he is involved in.
- Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presents these for architectural review.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and debugs defects in designated application code.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Experience working with AngularJS framework for more than two years.
- 3+ years professional development experience using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JQuery and REST.
- 3+ years professional development experience using Microsoft .Net C# for building Web Applications using Web API and ASP.NET.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with OData and Entity Framework is required.
- Very good knowledge of MS Visual Studio 2017 and Team Foundation Server.
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and how to solve them.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion
They are proud to be an Employer of wide Diversity & Inclusion, ensuring equal opportunities to their employees.
Their people remain their strongest asset and they focus on attracting and keeping talented people that best-fit into their culture, to achieve their goals.
They acknowledge that their success so far, is nothing less than the performance and engagement of theirpeople and their unique competencies.
They are therefore committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation and any other diversities.
The company provides a challenging environment that encourages initiative and promotes commitment to its clients’ business objectives.
Quality: They strive for perfection; perform to excellence, assess and evolve.
Passion for Innovation: We are continuously innovating and reinventing ourselves.
Teamwork: We foster teamwork and collaboration.