We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a Greek software development company with multinational presence in the broader Telecommunications and Information Technology industries, founded in 2009 and based in Athens. The company’s areas of operation includes the development of mission critical enterprise level applications for EU projects, TELCOs and advertising agencies.
They are looking for a results-driven and ambitious Full Stack Engineer to work with a team of highly qualified engineers to implement enterprise-level software solutions for EU projects, using the latest design principles and development frameworks.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join their fast-growing team of expert software engineers.
In this position you will:
- Develop applications for mission-critical systems and ensure high-availability and performance
- Perform technical analysis and design complex and high-demanding software systems
- Implement integrations with other applications and/or developed modules
- Apply quality assurance: unit testing and code coverage checking, performing functional, integration and performance testing
- Ensure implementation is in compliance with specifications
- Assist with product delivery, providing technical documentation and training
- Be responsible for identifying problems and bottlenecks in production and improving performance
- Implement continuous integration and deployment procedures
- Proven hands-on Backend Development experience (at least 3 years)
- Profound insight of Java, Spring Framework
- Experience with front end technologies (Angular)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of Unix based systems
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- English: C1
They believe in excellence and this is depicted in all steps of the software building cycle they follow, from analysis to delivery. Software development is a science, so continuous knowledge acquisition is a must, which they support in all ways possible. One must be happy with the place of work, so they make sure every single developer that joins the team has the highest standards for business and personal ethics; this way collaboration becomes a breeze and they never have to deal with problems between team members, achieving a happy workplace. One must also be happy outside of work, so they make sure that every year they re-evaluate their relationship with each team member and adjust it accordingly, so that you will never need to change jobs just to get credit for your new skills.