We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In their day to day, they work with over 500 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA supporting them to maximize the value of each of their website visitors.
Their project has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50%a year since founding in 2014. Their teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. They challenge themselves to work with the best. They are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and they have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on their noble mission, they are looking for a talented Software
Architect. You will join an established and fast-paced environment by
participating in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development to continuous integration, deployment, and maintenance. Within their growing organization, you will have the opportunity to work together with 80+ engineers and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
As Software Architect, you will grow and maintain team’s technical excellence by harnessing practices that drive high-performance standards.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires a methodical, results-oriented, agile and passionate Engineer professional to contribute to the technical culture of the company
The successful candidate has the flexibility to be based in Athens or at the TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras or to work remotely.
Work as part of their Ad Tech team responsible for:
- Software executing on 4,500+ publisher sites
- Servers operating at 300,000+ requests per minute
- Services hosting 12,000,000,000+ Ads per month
- Work closely with engineering, product and support team to gather and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Produce well–designed, testable and maintainable code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Outside the box thinking is required to bring cutting edge technology in–house
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of software development and deep knowledge of web
protocols, web services and Restful API’s
- Has hands on experience with one or more back–end languages like
Python, NodeJS, Golang and frameworks like Flask, Express
- Is experienced in database design with SQL or NoSQL databases like
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Knows software engineering best practices such as software
development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous test/build/deploy, and production support
- Has a good understanding of agile software development principles and processes
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
- Enjoys being part of a team that works and grows together with a learning mindset
- Experience in Cloud Environments like GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Good understanding of microservices architectural pattern
- Knowledge of code layering architectural patterns like hexagonal, clean architecture, ports/adapters architecture
- Familiar in asynchronous communication by using messaging systems (GCP Pub Sub, AWS Kinesis, Kafka)
Benefits and Perks:
The company recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead their people to where no one has gone before. Their people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge themselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive.
They are offering:
• A competitive salary based on experience and skills
• A budgeted training and professional development plan
• A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working
closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team
• Health insurance scheme
• Access to TDG’s Library for professional development
• Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday