We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is the biggest Fintech technology company in Greece. The company offers a wide range of technology solutions that help improve human interactions, making everyday life easier. Their solutions are behind everyday transactions: from cash transactions via ATMs, to card transactions, self-service solutions and more, enabling hundreds of organizations in Europe meet and exceed their customers’ expectations, while at the same time optimize their operations, creating cost efficiencies.
With their presence of 30 years and with more than 900 highly qualified and trained professionals, the company is one of the fastest growing information technology groups in Central and Eastern Europe.
You will work in a modern team with teams all over the world. You will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects with Agile methodology, in a fast-paced international business environment, while developing your skills and competencies to achieve your personal goals and career aspirations. You will have the ability to work remotely at least 2- 4 times per month.
They are looking for a Software Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Full stack develop, test and implement new software programs
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical & Computer Engineering / Informatics
- More than 4 years’ of relevant experience within Software Houses and/or Solution Providers & Integrators companies
- Excellent coding skills, in C# with strong knowledge on latest .Net Frameworks 4.7.1 and .Net Core 2.0
- Strong familiarity with web apps, mainly in latest versions of Angular. Build web applications utilizing Angular as UI framework and .Net Core as backend/server technology
- Solid understanding of databases and experience working on SQL & relational databases, with particular emphasis on MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Familiarity with integration / functional / UI Automation testing is a plus
- Excellent command of the English & Greek language (written & verbal)
- Competitive salary
- Group private health & life insurance program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences