We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading Maritime Software & Hardware Solution Provider in Cyprus and Greece with more than 6 years of presence. Our client’s core activities comprise of selling hardware and software solutions to the maritime industry. More specifically offers complete solutions to all aspects of a maritime company’s Internet and telecommunications.
Currently, they are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their team in Athens, Greece
If you have exceptional development skills, and you thrive on working on a dynamic team environment, our client offers competitive compensation packages and excellent career opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have team working skills and a thirst for knowledge. He/She will be collaborating with their experienced Development team and will help to develop and maintain their unique services.
- BSc in Information Technology or other relevant fields. Master’s Degree will be preferred
- Excellent use of Greek and English languages (oral and written)
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
- Ability to work efficiently both on own initiative and within a team
- Minimum 2 years of development experience using C# .Net (Core)
- Excellent knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) Pattern and Rest API Web Services
- Excellent knowledge of Data Access Design Patterns
- Familiarity with a distributed source control system such as Git
- Experience in Docker and CI deployments
Additional Skills (nice to have):
- Familiarity with computer network principles
- Previous Experience in ElasticSearch, Redis and Percona
- Previous Experience in AWS Services
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities
- Continuous training
- You will be part of a company competing in the global IT maritime market