fmt.Println(“@Tradeline we love Golang!!!”)
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with the latest back-end trends.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions
- Three or more years of experience building software systems.
- Solid programming skills in at least one of the following: Go(preferred), Java, Python, C/C++.
- Good understanding of databases, RDBMS as well as NoSQL. CouchDB or MongoDB experience would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux. Should feel at home when using a terminal. Good web and networking knowledge(HTTP, REST, RPC).
- Understanding of coding best practices, git, CI and testing(TDD, BDD etc). DevOps tools and best practices will be a plus, we run Docker on AWS.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies, Hyperledger Fabric(preferred) or the Ethereum codebase and EVM. Working experience with cryptographic protocols strongly preferred.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Any distributed systems or big data knowledge is a plus.
- Experience managing development teams.
- Attractive salary package
- Free lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Company sponsored attendance to your favorite tech conferences