We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real
career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process
that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is the largest telecommunications’ provider in Greece and one of the strongest providers in South East Europe. They offer a full range of telecommunication services to a broad range of customers, from home users to multinational enterprises. Meanwhile, by operating responsibly, we constantly enhance our positive impact on the economy, education, the environment and generally, on Greek society.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- First level support to users covering all aspects of ICT.
- Responsible for Hardware issues regarding each user’s Personal Computer and/or Monitor/Screen and other assigned peripherals (i.e., personal printers, scanners) as well as laptops
- Questions or issues regarding Operating Systems
E-mail and internet connectivity issues that affect users.
- Office automation platform issues including formatting, converting or transmitting documents.
- All other software issues like antivirus, compression tools, multimedia utilities and other small tools used in-house.
- Troubleshooting and management of peripheral devices.
- Replace consumables such as toner cartridges, fuser appliances, staples etc.
- Fix small malfunctions such as paper jams, cabling problems etc.
- Report to servicing companies’ major errors and keep track of visit repairs and log all communications.
- Escalate problems to the 2nd level of support.
- All Operating System and software applications problems 2nd level support staff (internal or
- All technical failures of hardware (PCs, printers etc.) to external companies utilizing ICT service contracts.
Required Skills & Experience
The candidate must have the following skills and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science or Management
- 3 years’ experience in ICT as an IT Technician, Support Engineer
Experience as a Helpdesk Technician
- Valid Certification in Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365
- Experience working with more than 50 users.
- Experience in Troubleshooting of networks printers and peripherals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Share Point,
- Knowledge of MS SCCM
- Android mobile OS knowledge will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)