We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is an innovative e-procurement platform for ship supplies with the aim to connect ship suppliers to ship-owners and operators around the world in a simple and efficient manner.
Now they are looking for an Integration Engineer who will be part of one of the most critical functions of the company, which is Document Exchange between Shipping and Supplier Companies.
- Coding from scratch or extend existing company tools to build integration applications. ( XML over Rest/FTP based communication
- Use best software engineering practices.
- Automate processes for testing/deployment high availability.
- Communicate between company software development teams and local customers.
- Engage in subsystems’ design analysis and integrate with overall system.
- Define system specifications, input/output processes and hardware or software compatibility.
- Code integration activities and perform branch integration.
- Assist clients to test integrated interfaces.
- At least 2 years of hands-on software development experience using technologies like Java, Spring Framework.
- Experience in sql (pl/sql) will be considered a plus.
- Combination of high-level education and work experience will be considered positive.
- Focus on detail
- Demonstration of a deep technical background and willingness to work hard and undertake technical challenges
- Attractive compensation package based on experience and skill-set