We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
The Digital Transformation team in Athens of our client is looking for an iOS Developer (all levels) to join one of the biggest international telecommunications companies.
Their goal is to further expand the Native Mobile development Team. Their clients list is composed of multinational companies and their design & technology needs are very demanding.
They utilize the latest Continuous Delivery by applying agile methodologies to the way they work, in order to improve efficiency and productivity. They care about our clients and we constantly strive to deliver top-notch solutions, consistently.
- Responding to clients’ needs for applications with an eye to the most feasible and effective solutions
- Coordinating with team members to create client apps in a clear and timely manner
- Handling various technical aspects, coding of modules using the provided specifications, debugging and fixing the defects
- Ensuring applications are properly integrated with various APIs
- Handling data and web service, including SOAP and REST
- Ensuring business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled before delivery
- Optimizing the interfacing of the apps with a variety of systems to ensure flexible and agile use
Required Qualifications & Abilities:
- Computer Science or relevant discipline University Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of native iOS app development experience
- Proven working experience with at least 1 App published
- Understanding of AppStore publish process
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Business Analysis skills
Required Technical Skills:
- Proficient with Swift. Knowledge of Objective-C will be a strong plus
- Experience in developing for different form factors (tablets, phones), iOS versions and awareness of compatibility pitfalls and techniques
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in Design Patterns like MVC, MVP
- Familiarity with Zeplin and CocoaPods
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies
- In house restaurant with home made meals in daily basis and arcade games, Ping Pong & FuzzBall