We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from their ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, they provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to their client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, they help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of four services that make up one team–the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Operations.
As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help their clients achieve high performance by leveraging the most current Mobility trends. You will envision, estimate, define, build, and deploycompany’s Mobility solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients’ delivery approach.
- Documenting business requirements and re-engineering business and/or IT processes
- Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Proposing ideas for using digital and mobile technologies to address client issues and challenges
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Statistics, etc.)
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development in iOS
- 3-5 years’ experience of developing software in a team environment would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Swift
- Familiarity with JSON, Web Services, REST APIs, Git
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Common design patterns
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At this company, we believe in bringing the best to their clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all their people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – their performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.