We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a fast becoming a leading supplier of Digital banking solutions, Funds Transfers and Payments. Their mission is to provide high-end solutions in the Finance sector by coupling State-of-the-Art Technology & Innovative Business Principles.
Asan iOS Mobile Developer, you will be part of a talented Software Engineer’s team, responsible for the development of our OMNIA Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions in countries of all 5 Continents.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the design, development & maintenance of native mobile applications, mainly in e-Banking.
- Maintenance & extension of existing mobile applications offered by our Company as part of our Digital Banking family of products
- Work closely with Product Development & Client Services teams for the design & implementation of new features & services. Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of applications/products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of iOS, coupled with a good understanding of mobile applications in general. Experience in any other mobile platform will be considered a plus.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of iOS platform; minimum 4 years of previous work experience; please include any projects you have contributed to/built (e.g. Github account) or published in the App Store.
- Expertise in Objective-C & knowledge of Swift
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Other desired skills: Other mobile platforms & UI Design skills
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- Other desired skills: Other mobile platforms (e.g. Win8) & UI Design skills
- They have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Training
- Offering a variety of tech books which they update constantly with books our People choose in their Tech Library!
- Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- Payment according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- Reviewing salaries twice a year.
- They have an Associates’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- They launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!