Code.Hub (FinTech Project)
Code.Hub is the first Hub for Developers in Greece, builds together with partners decentralized digital hubs in FinTech for expanding the portfolio of their services globally. Code.Hub has the knowledge and the technical mentorship for all technologies and helps the SW Engineers to expand their skills and opportunity of making a great career path for their future! Code.Hub believes in the talent of Greece.
Code.Hub manages the biggest Software Development projects in the Greek market and numerous already 75% of the IT market in Greece. During 2018 and 2019, Code.Hub was listed in the top 100 most innovative initiatives in Greece. Code.Hub awarded in 2021 & 2020 with Gold Award as the best company in the market regarding our services.
Code.Hub works together with a leading global professional services companies, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Code.Hub works in high end technologies to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our FinTech project is one of the largest Greek banks headquartered in Athens, Greece, with approximately 18.5 thousands employees in 8 countries in Greece and South East Europe, which offers a full range of financial products and services to approximately 5.6 mn customers. Total assets of the Group amounted to €82.2 bn, net loans to €48.3 bn and customer deposits to €39.3 bn. We implement all the re-engineering to cutting edge technologies, all the applications in FinTech Sector, from Architecture to new mobile application services in the Greek Market.
- Analyzes functional and business requirements and determines technical solutions.
- Produces technical design documentation and development plans and provides accurate estimates based on business needs.
- Makes recommendations regarding site architecture and development techniques/standards and leads implementation of both.
- Provides technical leadership, mentorship and training to other developers on projects.
- Performs complex programming tasks related to new development.
- Provides consultation and design resources in determining technical solutions and/or direction during the design phase of projects.
- Participate in strategic meetings with clients.
- Develops and maintains a solid understanding of the technology tools and trends and remains current in new technology developments and their potential impact on the department.
- Experience in analysis, technical design, coding and testing using Microsoft stack (C#.NET, .NET Core)
- Experience developing within cloud technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous experience training and mentoring technical resources will be considered an asset
- Strong object oriented programming experience utilizing Microsoft development tools.
- Advanced understanding of SQL Server development, database structures and web server architecture.