We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a full-service software development company. They apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, blockchain, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. They strive to deliver quality software solutions to Greek and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
They are looking for a Java Developer to create, support and maintain sophisticated and complex applications. As part of their team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the-art algorithms. The ideal candidate cares about the quality and maintainability of their code, as well as the problem-solving process itself. The idea candidate should be confident of being part of an international team.
- Design, implement and test technical solutions.
- Analyse, modify and maintain existing applications
- Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications
What you need to have
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Back end Programming (Java)
- Software Architecture Trends and Patterns (Microservices, REST, Serverless)
- Repositories: MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Solr, Elasticsearch
- Basic experience in DevOps (Linux, Git, Jenkins, Docker, maven etc.)
What is nice to have
- Basic Knowledge of AI/ML stack (TensorFlow, Keras, NLP libs)
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Cloud Orchestration (Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Experience with a modern web development framework such as Angular or React
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Higher-than-average compensation matching the selected profile
- Private health coverage
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
- Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills
- Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office).
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment