We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our Client is a leading Software Solutions company, operating internationally (Athens, Luxembourg, London), looking for experienced Software Engineers / Java Developers with strong technical skills and solid working experience to join our team for European based projects.
The successful candidate will participate in the implementation and maintenance (evolutive, corrective, adaptive) of large scale, and highly critical systems of a European Institution responsible for monitoring, controlling and licensing the relevant industry across EU. The successful candidate will join an innovating and challenging team working with the newest technologies and in accordance with state of the art methodologies and best industry standards. This is a very important project for us and we have already secured many European projects that will allow all our project developers to gain experience in new technologies and benefit from your clients expertize.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient software modules.
- Ensure the design is compliant with the requested specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Provide support for production systems.
- Create/ review design documentation and provide feedback on test plans.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and taking an initiative to present these for architectural review.
- Support and mentor junior developers.
The ideal you:
- University degree in the field of Information Technology
- At least 4 years’ experience in various technologies/framework such as Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in insurance domain will be considered as a plus
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.