We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a multinational company, that in 2016, they had a €1.32 billion turnover with a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees! They have offices all over the world!
The successful candidate will join an innovating and challenging team working with the newest technologies and in accordance to state of the art methodologies and best industry standards.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient software modules.
- Ensure the design is compliant with the requested specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Provide support for production systems.
- Create/ review design documentation and provide feedback on test plans.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and taking an initiative to present these for architectural review.
- Support and mentor junior developers.
The ideal you:
- 1-3 years of similar work experience
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong software development skills in Java
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with popular Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, JMS
- Good understanding of SQL and RDBMS concepts
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
- Good understanding of version control systems, such as Subversion and Git