We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is looking for a mid & senior level Java EE SW Engineer for an Award-Winning Proprietary Technology Mobucks has been vetted by multiple mobile operator groups and is deemed to be the “global standard” for mobile operators regarding mobile advertising and data monetization technology.
They collaborate with mobile operators and the core of their ecosystem since our inception in 2009. Mobucks™ has been deployed by many of the leading mobile operators in the world as their end-to-end technology to analyze and monetize their subscriber data, unlocking a new revenue stream and allowing mobile operators to gain unique customer insight.
- Java EE, WebSockets, SOA, REST, Hibernate, JMS, JSON
- HornetQ, ActiveMQ or other queuing system XML technologies (XSL/XSLT, DOM, Schema, etc)
- Programming Web services Mysql, MSSQL and relational databases
- EJB 3.1 programming
- Red Hat JBoss EAP
- Client/Server Applications
Additional qualifications that will be considered a plus:
- 2+ years of industry experience developing web applications and software
- Experience in developing multi-tiered solutions in a heterogeneous environment
- Experience with high volume, high availability systems; testing, metrics and monitoring methodologies
- Experience developing software for a variety of client platforms including mobile devices
- Experience in the Linux environment
- Knowledge of Kannel Messaging gateway