We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an award winning digital solutions provider with almost two decades of industry leading experience and right now they are looking for a backend developer to join their digital team. The Headquarters are in Edinburgh and some of their clients include: Skyscanner, L’Oreal, NHS, Transport Scotland, SQA and Scottish Government.
- Over 3 years of experience in Java, Spring and at least one of MySQL, Postgres or Oracle
- Experience developing web applications using Spring technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring MVC and Spring Security
- SQL; JPA with Hibernate, MyBatis is a plus
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- API design
- Test Driven Development: unit testing, acceptance testing, automated testing
- Familiar with CI/CD using Jenkins
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat and Jboss
- SVN and Git
Nice to have:
- Experience running clustered web applications
They are looking for a team player who has a sunny disposition and is content to be very well paid for doing a job he/she loves in a pleasant digital environment that supports innovation and creativity.