We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client provides integrated big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights, all on a single leading technology platform, in order to help CPG manufacturer, retail, OTC health care and media clients personalise their marketing and grow their business through their five key areas of expertise. Their Analytics Centre of Excellence (ACE) is their global analytics hub situated in Athens that services their clients globally.
As a Software Engineer, you will be instrumental in the development of world-class big data analytics products that provide unique market and consumer insights to top companies worldwide. You will be part of a highly qualified group of engineers with exposure to a dynamic international environment of technology and business domain experts.
- Develop high quality, modular, reusable code.
- Be part of a team that develops individual product modules/components.
- Contribute on the design and implementation for high performance and scalability solutions.
- Participate into all the stages of the solutions lifecycle: design, development, testing, implementation, launch, evolution
- Collaborate with local and international teams in the frame of an agile software development process
Skills & Requirements:
- BSc / MSc university degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer using Java, Spring framework or JEE
- Familiarity with RDBMs & NoSQL databases is an asset
- Familiarity with the concept of Agile software development processes
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and constantly seeks new knowledge.
- Fulfilled military obligations
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Be part of a dynamic environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths
- Working in an international environment