We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a boutique software house founded in 2005. They deliver state of the art solutions used by millions of users to some of the largest companies in Europe.
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for a back-end Java developer with at least some dev-ops skills. They would love to see the following traits:
- Quick and eager learner
- Bold and proactive
- Enjoy being part of a small, agile team
- Unafraid to break things and try leftfield solutions
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop high quality solutions
- Write robust, well-documented, readable and testable back-end code
- Package back-end services in containers and deploy to cloud service
- Support & Scale solutions
- Identify impact and significance of potential issues, prioritize and
You must have
- 3+ years of experience with Java / Spring MVC
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Basic DevOps skills
- Academic background in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
You may have experience with:
but if you don’t they’ll teach you
- Agile principles
- CI / CD
- Docker containers
- NoSQL databases
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Additional training and education budget
- Flexible hours, option to work remotely
- Interesting and challenging projects in varied environments and domains