We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is part of one of the biggest touristic group of companies, the FTI GROUP, as an initial step of automating the back-end workflow of the travel industry. Our client is a fully-functional delivery center combining software engineering, design and support services, building software products that numerous destinations (DMCs) around the globe use.
Their mission is to create a new holistic software product for the travel industry like any other has ever existed before, transforming the B2B travel needs from a fragmented, siloed process to a fully integrated, interactive and intuitive one.
Now they are looking for a Java Software Engineer to be part of a scrum-based team specialized in a high-volume B2B web application for the tourism industry with lots of dependencies and more specifically in a contracting tool for managing multiple hotel contracts. The stack they use is comprised of Java 8, Spring Boot 2+, Angular 7, following a microservices architecture.
- Developing high volume web
applications by using Spring Boot 2.1
- Integrating internal and external microservices
- Being involved in Unit testing
- Consuming and Building Spring Services
- Interacting with RDMS systems (PostgreSQL) via SQL queries or Hibernate
- Collaborating heavily with other team members & pair programming (they love to share their knowledge and programming problems with each other)
- Constantly having an open-minded way of thinking
- Willing to learn and experiment with new technologies in order to grow as a professional
- Solid working experience in Spring/ Spring Boot or Java EE
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Good understanding of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Proficiency with code repository (GIT)
- Good Knowledge of RBDMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and Hibernate
- Experience with Java build automation tools (e.g. Maven and Gradle)
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and new standards
- Flexible working hours
- Very good remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance
- Training according to your needs
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Relaxed dress code