We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, they drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve their clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Coding and testing program modules.
- Assisting in design.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- Java Webservices implementation
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Degree of AEI / TEI in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- They believe in bringing the best to their clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all their people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – their performance management process that focuses on candidate’s strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work