We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a global leader in innovative solutions and services for the COG, retail and healthcare industries. They deliver growth to CPG manufacturer, retail, OTC health care and media clients through their five key areas of expertise. Their Analytics Centre of Excellence (ACE) is their global analytics hub situated in Athens that services their clients globally.
They are looking for a JAVA Software Engineer to join their team as is one of the fastest growing companies in Greece.
As a Software Engineer, you will be instrumental in the development of world-class big data analytics products that provide unique market and consumer insights to top notch FMCG, retail and OTC health care companies worldwide. You will be part of a highly qualified group of engineers with exposure to a dynamic international environment of technology and business domain experts.
– Develop high quality, modular, reusable code
– Be part of a team that develops individual product modules/components
– Contribute on the design and implementation for high performance and scalability solutions
– Participate into all the stages of the solutions lifecycle: design, development, testing, implementation, launch, evolution
– Collaborate with local and international teams in the frame of an agile software development process
Skills & Requirements:
– BSc / MSc university degree in Computer Science or other related field
– Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
– 2+ years of experience as a software engineer using Java, Spring framework or JEE
– Familiarity with RDBMs & NoSQL databases is an asset
– Familiarity with the concept of Agile software development processes
– Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
– Self-motivated and constantly seeks new knowledge
– Fulfilled military obligations
– A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
– Information Resources Hellas has a dynamic environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths
– Working in an international environment