We are the 1stHub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client isan award-winning online travel wholesaler. They provide the most innovative booking experience in the travel industry and empower travel agents by providing them with a huge portfolio of accommodation, activities, transfer services and ferry tickets in over 150 countries.
- Implements solutions and product developments based on the business requirements for the back-office product, website, direct product, connect product and for external partners
- Use the latest technologies and agile methodologies to build world-class web products
- Be an active participant in all aspect of the software delivery process
- Program to perfection
- Build applications that scale and are reliable
- Push the envelope, trying new things to achieve the desired results
- Support other developers and associated Technology & Innovation resources as appropriate
- A proven track record building web applications & microservices that scales and are reliable
- 3+ of experience as an analyst programmer/developer in JAVA tech stack & frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring framework especially Spring Boot, Postgres or other high volume database technology and NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Excellent integration experience with XML and JSON APIs
- Experience with the lightweight architecture
- Experience with Linux based development environment.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology & CI
- Be willing to work in a research capacity–to find, test, and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development or similar field
Perks & benefits
You will be supported by the best team in the game and receive a competitive salary package commensurate with experience. We also provide amazing company benefits such as:
- Opportunities for international travel, cost price accommodations, activities, ferries, and transfers
- Health and wellness perks including group personal training, daily breakfast, fruit and afternoon snacks
- Green initiatives, volunteer opportunities, and monthly fundraising activities.
- Friday drinks, social events, company picnics, and peer-nominated recognition awards
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- An awesome office location with a creative flexible working environment