We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an international consulting, services and software company with more than 2000 IT professionals operating in more than 50 Countries driving global leaders in their digital and technology transformation.
They are looking for a passionate and talented Java Software Engineer for their offices in Paris, France to join their unique team.
The ideal you:
- 3+ years of similar work experience
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong software development skills in Java
- Experience with MapR (Hadoop etc)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with popular Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, JMS
- Good understanding of SQL and RDBMS concepts
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
- Good understanding of version control systems, such as Subversion and Git
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Elastic search and French will be considered as an asset
- Full-time employment contract, with all benefits (14 Salaries/year)
- Very competitive remuneration, subject to the person’s level of competence and skills
- 60€/ day while in Paris for eligible expenses (with receipts)
- 120€ Ticket Restaurant/month
- Apartment in Paris up to 1500€ per month
- 2 return ticket to Athens per year.