We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Greece with headquarters in London. They ranked 4th globally in the number of mobile customers. They operate services in these regions: Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania (25 countries), and has partner networks in 47 further countries. They provide telecommunication and IT services to corporate clients to more than 150 countries
The company moved to a digital transformation with an Agile way via Scrum framework.
They have a digital delivery center in Athens with more than 150 SW Engineers.
They are looking for a passionate SW Engineer, who will contribute to designing and implementing microservices for their new Kubernetes-based cloud infrastructure.
Their stack: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices (more than 80), React, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Node.js
- Translate the overall vision and target architecture into corresponding solution designs
- Design end-to-end solutions and cross domain integration and APIs
- Define non-functional, operational, and quality requirements
- Perform feasibility analysis
- Provide guidance to delivery teams to ensure alignment
- Define technical features to enable business capabilities, fostering re-use of existing components
- Facilitate solution compliance to security, privacy, and regulatory needs
- Oversees technical debt and technology obsolescence at solution level
- Advocate adoption of new technologies into solutions
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
- Three to five years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multi-tier environment
- Extensive exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Experience in solution architecture and design
The benefits of being part of the company:
- Annual Bonus (7% of annual earnings for 100% goal achievement and potentiality for over-achievable up to 12%)
- Health Insurance (Medical / Hospital Program) (covers free insurance for children as protected members) & Hospital Care
- Monthly Meal Subsidy 22€ (at our restaurant)
- Corporate mobile with a program worth € 75 & device (free of charge)
- Mobile Telephony programs x2 with Discounts (i.e. 50% discount)
- Fixed Telephony (either ADSL or VDSL) –> 58 % discount
- Corporate discounts (25% on accessories, 7% on devices) – excluding: iPhone
- Privileged discount on free energy plan (Attica Natural Gas)
- Family Day, one extra day of leave per year, to enjoy with your family
- Vodafone Day, an extra day of leave during the Christmas holidays
- Fitness center at our headquarters (free access)
- Work from home once a week