We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, having been the first Greek IT company founded in Greece. With more than 600 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels and Luxembourg, and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Create the work design based on the milestones, manage timelines and delegate tasks to the team members
- Coordinate and update the development team and other external partners regarding deliverablesOversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Analyze and document the client’s requirements
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
- Participate in the implementation and development of functional and technical requirements
- Resolve efficiently and on time complex problems during the application/system production
- Produce quality solution design documentation
- Approve final product before launch
The ideal you:
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in:
- Java, J2EE
- Maven, Eclipse, SVN, GIT
- EJB, CDI, Web Services, SOAP, JPA, JDBC
- AngularJS, Spring, JSF
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Windows & Linux Operating systems
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques)
- Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbal)
- Ability to work within multidiscipline/multinational teams
- Willingness and flexibility to travel abroad