We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our clientis an award-winning online travel wholesaler with a huge portfolio of accommodation, activities, transfer services and ferry tickets in over 150 countries.
The successful candidate will be the new Team Leader and will build the new app in the state of the art technologies.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Thoroughly understand software development methodology and architecture standards
- Solve tough technical problems, and manage issues elevated from staff with less experience
- Elevate code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule
- Implement solutions and product developments based on the business requirements for the Excite’s Travel You website
- Collaborate and liaise closely with the UX/UI Design Team
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders and team members both onshore and offshore to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments
- Lead projects from inception, design and development through to
- Develop and unit test complex application web components
- Develop complex application business logic using Java
- Design and code, and integrate application business layer with external application components
- Create or update system documentation
- Build applications that scales and are
The ideal you
- At least 4 years experience as a senior full stack software developer
- Proven record working on backend and integration experience with JSON API’s
- Extensive knowledge & experience with Java language, Spring Boot framework, PostgreSQL or other high volume database technology and NoSQL databases (Elastic search, MongoDB)
- Experience with Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data preferred
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA preferred
- Sound experience with implementing responsive design using Bootstrap/ UI
- Experience in creating web pages with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology including Scrum
- Demonstrated experience with Linux based development