We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading company with international projects which concern: modernizing of public administrations, promoting of digital workspaces and supporting collaboration platform, capitalizing on the use of contemporary cloud and data center technologies, improving IT security and cost-effectiveness.
Seeking a senior java developer with strong technical skills and solid working experience to join their team. The successful candidate will participate in a large project implementing extensive requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area.
The ideal you:
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in IT after the completion of studies
- Experience in the development of web applications in either one or both the Spring and Java EE ecosystems;
- Solid experience in:
- Web app development with an MVC framework like JSF, Spring MVC or similar
- Relational database management systems, object-relational mapping frameworks (JPA) and SQL
- SOAP or REST web services and XML or JSON processing
- EJBs or equivalent Spring stack components, transactional services and dependency injection (Spring or CDI)
- Experience in messaging systems (e.g. JMS) and/or business process management systems (e.g. Activity);
- At least limited exposure to/understanding of NoSQL databases;
- Familiarization with build systems (Maven, Gradle, etc.), continuous integration setups (e.g. Jenkins), and static code analysis and quality tools (e.g. SonarQube);
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English