We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our client is a Greek insurance company with more than 500.000 customers from all over Greece and aims at covering each and every Personal or Group insurance need of its customers and offers high-specification services, with integrated and flexible life insurance, health insurance and property insurance plans.
They are looking for a Java Liferay Developer which will be part of the Core Insurance Applications Squad and will report to the Insurance Applications Supervisor.
- Researching, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining modules within the commercial engines customer portal to integrate underlying applications throughout the enterprise.
- Providing analytical and technical guidance to Business and Digital Technology groups.
- Responsible for software development on the Portal enrolment process and application integrations
- Software programming and documentation development.
- University Degree in IT or relevant field.
- At least 1 year of experience in development using Web based technologies with skills in LIFERAY DXP or J2EE solutions using MVC portlets or JSP technology.
- Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3 integrating Web design mockups as Portlets/JS
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Desirable some knowledge on any of the following topics: ReactJS, Redux, Web Services, Spring, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with Service Builder, JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate or another ORM tool
- Experience implementing Responsive web-based user interfaces using modern technology stacks (jQuery, AJAX, Angular, React, etc).
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Desirable: Official Liferay Certification