We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an integrated Contact Center that offers innovative Customer Relationship and Business Process Outsourcing services.
They are looking for a Backend Developer whose primary responsibility will be to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Develop 3 tier web applications based on Microsoft technologies.
- Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions for project/ team or company related issues.
- Attending meetings and briefings with clients and peers.
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions.
- Staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers on how to incorporate new trends.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Participates in the evolution of company-level best practices, standards, and policies as related to software development.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 1 year of proven experience in developing web applications
- The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
- Proven in-depth knowledge and experience of Asp.net, C#, WebForms
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Very Good knowledge of SQL
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Proven knowledge of English language (B2 level or higher)