We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a Greek leading software development and system integration company with specialty in the specification, design, development, integration and testing of interoperability solutions for Defence with experience for more than 25 years.
- Analyze system and software requirements
- Develop Test Plans and Procedures
- Create scenarios/scripts and execute test cases
- Identify, document and troubleshoot root cause of defects found during testing
- Participate in formal Reviews and other Verification and Acceptance activities
- Install, configure, integrate and validate software systems in their operational environment
- Troubleshoot operational and customer reported issues
- Assist in the maintenance of technical manuals
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems/Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Software Testing
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) and Computer Networks.
- Familiarity with general purpose test equipment for the integration and test of hardware and software products
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male candidates)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance package
- Continuous learning in new technologies
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people