We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an independent, Italian Group, with a strong international presence. Established in 1831, it is among the world’s leading insurers and it is present in over 60 countries with total premium income exceeding €70 billion in 2016. With over 74,000 employees in the world, and 55 million clients, the Group has a leading position in Western Europe and an increasingly significant presence in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia. In 2017 Generali Group was included among the most sustainable companies in the world by the Corporate Knights ranking.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining software for the document composition of the company
- Create and maintain a consistent user experience across several communication channels
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and promote best practices
- The ideal candidate will be working with a team of highly skilled IT professionals, participating in all phases of the development cycle, from analysis to development, test & implementation
- University/College Degree or Technical School Diploma
- Fluency in both English and Greek
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Good REST API design skills
- Experience in Angular framework
- Experience in Hybrid mobile application development
- Basic JAVA skills
- Team player