We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
WORK YOU’LL DO
As an Angular & .NET Developer, you will be responsible for implementing highly-performant, customized and responsive web applications that deliver exceptional user experience and functionality. Your day-to-day tasks will include shaping, and coding components of the user stories, unit testing the code and committing it into the repository. As a member of our delivery team, you will be working together with our clients across different industries on either implementation or strategy design projects.
The developer will be involved in design and implementation activities in Agile teams for the web banking platform.
• Collaboration with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
• Experience with building responsive web applications using Angular & .NET
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code material
• Experience with Git, also knowing Git flow
• Writing effective APIs
• Architecture experience as well as design patterns knowledge
• Strong desire to push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation and technology ecosystem engagement
• Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
• Proficient and development experience in Angular & .NET
• Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
• Demonstrated ability to architect scalable solution in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Ability to work as a team player in a global collaborative team environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
What we offer
• Remote working
• A competitive salary
• Signing Bonus
• Brand new equipment
• Exciting & friendly work environment
• Career & competencies’ development
• Continuous training from our experts on cutting edge technologies through Code.Hub’s Code.Learn
• A truly open, inclusive, and competitive-free environment to grow your skills and have fun!
• Internal competitions & rewards.