We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.
Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. With over 2,500,000 clients since it was founded in 2009. It is currently built of more than 450 professionals with long-year experience in the financial industry.
Their extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes them the broker of choice for traders of all levels, anywhere. They have the expertise and the resources to help everybody realize their investment goals like only a big broker can.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Being part of the development of XM’s complex mobile application (challenging requirements such as security, live updates and complex business rules)
- Emphasis on code quality delivery: unit and snapshot testing, UI testing
- Following continuous integration and Agile Methods; reading and submitting merge requests
- Investing in multiple areas of the mobile development cycle: CI/CD, app health monitoring and alerting, data-driven analysis
- Presenting ideas for system improvements and helping to shape the future of our company
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of application, reliability and performance optimization
- Participation in design sprints when building new features or products
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development (Swift and the iOS SDK, Xcode, Apple Human Interface Guidelines)
- Have successfully published at least one iOS application to App Store (portfolio of apps on App Store)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A keen interest in benchmarking and optimization
- Passion for mobile applications and a keen interest on personal development
- A showcase of open-source projects and technical blogs will be considered as a plus
- Proactive, sharp, efficient and organized
- Excellent team working skills
- Personal development and contribution to the team spirit
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- International training opportunities