We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to take the next step in their career.
Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Greece with headquarters in London. They ranked 4th globally in the number of mobile customers.
They operate services in these regions: Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania (25 countries), and has partner networks in 47 further countries. They provide telecommunication and IT services to corporate clients to more than 150 countries.
They moved to a digital transformation with an Agile way via Scrum framework.
They have a digital delivery center in Athens with more than 150 SW Engineers.
They are looking for a passionate iOS Engineer, who will contribute to designing, refactoring, implementing and adding new features to the main Vodafone application.
- Collaborate with Vodafone business and product teams to develop Vodafone’s mobile applications
- Develop new features and user-interface for Vodafone’s mobile apps and maintain existing ones
- Implement middle ware and frameworks such as SDK
- Contribute, as member of an agile team, in the research, analysis, design, development and testing of solutions that best suit business and technology strategy
- Transform functional requirements to technical user stories and assign business value
- Help in removing technical impediments raised by team(s)
- Collaborate with solution designers, architects and other developers to produce “just enough” design
- Create and develop prototypes for user testing activities
- Ensure technical integrity and quality control consistency throughout the development life-cycle
- Unit testing deliverables (user stories) against acceptance tests
- Liaise with Vodafone’s vendors and technology teams in order to produce solid and state of the art deliverables
- Optionally contribute, create or maintain server-side code
- Communicate with project teams throughout all project stages
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Computer Science or Engineering background
- At least 3-5 years of experience in mobile application development
- Knowledge of Objective C and Swift,
- Development skills in Xcode and latest iOS SDKs,
- Proven working experience with Apple products and services
- Experience with version control systems (i.e. GitHub, GitLab, etc.)
- Experience with SQL databases (SQLite) or Core Data Frameworks
- Understanding of Relational Databases and Connectors (Oracle)
- Experience with Web Services, XML, JSON, RESTfull and SOAP
- MVC or MVVM Architecture and knowledge of Patterns
- Proven track record of integrating and configuring third party libraries and services
- Working experience in agile environments/teams will be highly appreciated
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving, multi-project team environment
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and self-managing with strong interpersonal skills
- Open source contributing will be considered a plus
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home
- Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
- Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events
- Restaurants, entertainment areas, hairdressers, etc.
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
- Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work