We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a Greek Company which offers a variety of services including:
- In-house Web Development
- Mobile app Development
- Outsourcing Services
Their goal is to deliver fast and reliable outcomes, using the best technologies and following the appropriate pattern, according to its customer needs. Their technology stack is mainly with Microsoft oriented technologies (.NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core 1.0 || 2.0, C#, ASP. NET MVC 5.0+ etc).
Their Job Description:
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software solutions based on the best Microsoft technologies and tools. The developed solutions will solve complicated business problems for the largest organizations in Greece in a variety of business sectors. You will collaborate closely with the client and other team members.
- Design, build and maintain web & mobile solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Lead/Coach technical and development teams
- Understand business requirements and adopt them in the design
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and performance analysis of developed solutions
- Test, debug and automate unit testing
- Experience on developing solutions with Microsoft technologies
- Solid experience with the following technologies & frameworks:
- .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core
- ASP .NET MVC
- Angular JS
- WEB API 2.0 / Rest Services
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server database design, implementation and tuning
- The following technologies are considered an asset
- Angular 4.x
- Experience with ORM tools
- oAuth / Open ID Connect security protocols
- Azure Web Apps / Azure API Management
- Strong analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business partners