We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is the leading GameTech company in the Online Gaming and Betting industry in Greece and Cyprus. They have already positioned themselves among the market leaders in Romania, and are successfully operating in Germany and Portugal. With a team of 700+ talented and ambitious people in Europe, our client is a dynamic company, growing into a competitive yet rewarding environment, constantly on the frontline of the industry in all countries where we currently operate.
As a .NET Engineer you will develop modern applications for their high traffic, real-time product by using state of the art technologies. More specifically, you will be participating in the requirements elicitation, technical analysis and end to end implementation of new business solutions. Together with the Software Architect, and the rest of your team members, you will be responsible for the full development cycle of new features and take ownership of the applications the team has created. In addition, you will communicate updates of the team to key stakeholders and work closely with the Software Architect on ways to improve the team’s performance and delivery velocity.
- Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production;
- Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Our large scale, highly available infrastructure is at the core of that challenge;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Research new technologies to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges;
- Ship high-value features quickly;
- Challenge the status quo and improve the team and product;
- Conduct code reviews and pair programming sessions;
- Coach your fellow software engineers and develop their technical skills.
.NET Core, C#, Microservices, REST API, RabbitMQ, MS SQL Server, Containers.
- A least 3 years’ experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Excellent C# coding skills and .NET platform knowledge;
- Proven unit and integration testing skills;
- Previous experience delivering software to production;
- Good communication skills, savviness, proactiveness and getting things done attitude.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns, multi-threading, and event driven architecture;
- Exposure to distributed applications that are secure, can scale and are highly available;
- Experience in coaching other Software Engineers or leading a software development team.
- Exciting & friendly work environment;
- Career & competencies development;
- Continuous training;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Competitive salary package & bonus;
- Internal competitions & rewards;
- Team medical & life insurance;
- Commuting allowance.