We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is an established gaming company that operates in several countries across Europe. They develop their own software platform in a great office environment in Athens with first-class equipment for their developers, state-of-the-art Microsoft technologies and an open, collaborative atmosphere.
They want you to be part of their team and help them design, develop and test innovative software for their back-office systems, live trading algorithms, payments & gaming integrations, web services and more.
- Relevant post-secondary Computer Science diploma, degree, or practical equivalent.
- At least 4 years of previous working experience in software development using C# and .NET
- Modern C# skills (Object oriented, generics, tasks, Linq)
- Service-oriented architecture, WCF and Web API technologies
- Visual Studio coding and testing environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze business requirements
- Good understanding of T-SQL queries
- Previous experience in Angular 4+ framework
Key responsibilities may include:
- Analyze business requirements and contribute to designing a solution
- Develop and test new software that meets specifications
- Maintain and improve existing software
- Clearly communication with management, team leaders and support colleagues